To ensure your safety amid COVID-19, we have reduced our number of reservations and increased our sanitation measures.
We have added a $5 charge to your service in order to keep providing the highest quality experience you deserve.
We have implemented the following safety precautions:
- We request that you delay your visit with us if you are feeling any flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick.⠀
- We are only accepting credit or debit card at this time.
- You must wear a protective face mask inside the salon.
- You must come to your reservation alone so we can adhere to the 10 person limit at all times.
- Please allow us to scan your temperature upon entry.
- Please pre-pay for services when possible.
- Please maintain social distancing from other guests when possible.
- If you are immunocompromised, please schedule your reservation during our specially designated times for your protection. We also encourage pre-payment of your services to minimize human interaction.
We appreciate your patience and understanding when asked to wait a few extra minutes while we perform extra disinfecting measures and deep clean all surfaces between reservations.
In the event that we have a staff member test positive:
- We notify any guests who may have been in close contact with the staff who tested positive
- We follow all local Health Departments and CDC protocols
- We only have staff return to work once approved by their doctor or after receiving negative COVID-19 test results.
If you were not contacted by our guest support staff, you were not in contact with a positive team member.
We are incredibly grateful for your flexibility with reservation times being moved as needed to ensure safety of all guests and staff.