In an effort to keep you, other guests and staff safe and healthy we have added the following safety precautions to reduce the risk of spreading germs:
- We request that you delay your visit with us if you are feeling any flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick.⠀
- We are only accepting credit or debit card at this time.
- You must wear a protective face mask inside the salon.
- Masks are available to purchase if you do not have one.
- You must come to your reservation alone so we can adhere to the 10 person limit at all times.
- We ask that you please remain in your car until your reservation time, and wash your hands as soon as you come in.
- Please allow us to scan your temperature upon entry.
- Please pre-pay for services when possible.
- Please maintain social distancing from other guests when possible.
- If you are immunocompromised, please schedule your reservation during our specially designated times for your protection. We also encourage pre-payment of your services to minimize human interaction.
We appreciate your patience and understanding when asked to wait a few extra minutes while we perform extra disinfecting measures and deep clean all surfaces between reservations.